• Retailers are aggressively investing in Connected TV (CTV) to attract shoppers.
• Rachel Dalton, director of ecommerce and omnichannel at Kantar, discusses the implications for shopper marketers.
• This is the fourth in a series of posts that feature videos with valuable CTV insights you can use.
Recently, Vericast’s Executive Director of Shopper Marketing, Mary Heman, hosted a virtual conversation to help marketers better understand and use CTV. And in that conversation, she asked Rachel Dalton, Director of Ecommerce and Omnichannel at Kantar, to offer shopper marketers a perspective on how retailers are leveraging the advertising medium.
This is part of a video series on better understanding CTV as part of an advertising strategy. Check out the rest of the videos:
- Defining CTV
- Describing the CTV Audience
- Including CTV in Your Omnichannel Approach
- Tips for Leveraging the CTV Medium
To get more information about the trends in TV streaming and CTV advertising impact, download this infographic of recent research from Vericast.
Matthew Tilley is senior director of content marketing for Vericast and leads content marketing for the company. He has more than 20 years of experience in digital advertising and consumer promotions to develop, communicate, and distribute ideas to make modern marketers more effective.